PEEP SHOW

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

PEEP SHOW

Post by DeeboCools »

brother turned me on to this show, it's british and not broadcast in the U.S.(but somebody ought to). Funniest thing I've seen since trailer park boys.

It's on youtube. I watched the whole first season and laughed my poor hungover head off. Now season 2 is taking ages to load(ages? It's already rubbing off on me), and I have nothing to do but wait and complain. And maybe drink some gin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EhKzJ0zS8
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: PEEP SHOW

Post by peetie44 »

MY kinda peep show...

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

peetie44 wrote:MY kinda peep show...

make it rain, peepie...er, peetie!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

DeeboCools wrote:brother turned me on to this show, it's british and not broadcast in the U.S.(but somebody ought to). Funniest thing I've seen since trailer park boys.

It's on youtube. I watched the whole first season and laughed my poor hungover head off. Now season 2 is taking ages to load(ages? It's already rubbing off on me), and I have nothing to do but wait and complain. And maybe drink some gin.

Good call! One of my favorites of all time.

When you finish watching all the seasons, Mitchell and Webb also came out with a few other shows, sketch comedy style which are also fantastic. Check out:
The Mitchell and Webb Situation
That Mitchell and Webb Look
Mitchell and Webb Bruiser (just started watching this one)

Cheers!

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

JimLahey wrote:
DeeboCools wrote:brother turned me on to this show, it's british and not broadcast in the U.S.(but somebody ought to). Funniest thing I've seen since trailer park boys.

Good call! One of my favorites of all time.

When you finish watching all the seasons, Mitchell and Webb also came out with a few other shows, sketch comedy style which are also fantastic. Check out:
The Mitchell and Webb Situation
That Mitchell and Webb Look
Mitchell and Webb Bruiser (just started watching this one)

Cheers!
Good stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXjm64a3QE

The Limey
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by The Limey »

Good to see Peep Show a hit with some of you guys on t'other side of the big water. All seven seasons are top TV.

The second series is hilarious.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

Yeah, Peep Show is a good one. The episode where Mark orders Jez to piss himself in the church is my favourite.

Maybe try the series Spaced too. It was co-created by Simon Pegg who seems to be doing pretty well in Hollywood now.

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

just finished all the episodes. Now I don't have anything to do. Since I watched them all hungover I guess I'll watch them all drunk. It's like getting double the entertainment value
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

tomodon wrote:Yeah, Peep Show is a good one. The episode where Mark orders Jez to piss himself in the church is my favourite.

Maybe try the series Spaced too. It was co-created by Simon Pegg who seems to be doing pretty well in Hollywood now.
My favorite is the one where Mark pisses on his boss's desk and has to go to "career guidance" AKA therapy. Completely hits rock bottom.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Absolutely love everything Mitchell and Webb, especially the boozy sketches/episodes
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

peetie44 wrote:MY kinda peep show...

funny as hell man

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

MasSangre wrote:THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING GRAND JURY IS SO MOTHER FUCKING RACIST ASS HONEKY WHITE RICH PEOPLEEEEEEEEE

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GRAND JURY ON APRIL 10 TO HAVE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED, BUT THAT FUCKING RACIST RICH WHITE PEOPLE FUCJKING THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE SYSTEM AND FUCKED IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only april 9TH BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GRAND JURY NOWWWWWW

THAT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IS A FUCKING RICH RACIST NO BALLS BITCH PUSSY WHO HAS NO BACK BONE AND IS BOWING DOWN TO THE RICH RACIST MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!
When did that happen in Peep Show?

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

JimLahey wrote:
MasSangre wrote:THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING GRAND JURY IS SO MOTHER FUCKING RACIST ASS HONEKY WHITE RICH PEOPLEEEEEEEEE

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GRAND JURY ON APRIL 10 TO HAVE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED, BUT THAT FUCKING RACIST RICH WHITE PEOPLE FUCJKING THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE SYSTEM AND FUCKED IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only april 9TH BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GRAND JURY NOWWWWWW

THAT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IS A FUCKING RICH RACIST NO BALLS BITCH PUSSY WHO HAS NO BACK BONE AND IS BOWING DOWN TO THE RICH RACIST MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!
When did that happen in Peep Show?
It was Episode # 2112-"ASSHAT TYPES IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE A POINT ON MDM FORUM SITE AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AN ASSHAT'S THOUGHTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!".

One of the newer episodes.

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

We can't really blame MasSangre for his relentless passion towards this issue. It's about time that somebody spoke up against this privileged class of Peruvian Hispanics who are constantly being allowed to waltz through the American justice system untouched. Plus they control the media.