bicycle

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

bicycle

Post by Mr. Viking »

The first new parts for my bike arrived today. It's a puch touring that my grandpa found at the landfill a few years ago and gave to me, so I have decided to rebuild it. Putting on new brakes, rebuilding the wheels, new tyres, maybe new handlebars, and if it goes well I might strip down the frame and repaint it. Then I'm going to go and ride it really fast like this one time when I rode my bike so fast, and people must have thought I was on a motorbike because I was going so fast, and I had cards in the spokes so it made engine noises too
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Re: bicycle

Post by waahoohah »

Mr. Viking wrote:The first new parts for my bike arrived today. It's a puch touring that my grandpa found at the landfill a few years ago and gave to me, so I have decided to rebuild it. Putting on new brakes, rebuilding the wheels, new tyres, maybe new handlebars, and if it goes well I might strip down the frame and repaint it. Then I'm going to go and ride it really fast like this one time when I rode my bike so fast, and people must have thought I was on a motorbike because I was going so fast, and I had cards in the spokes so it made engine noises too

You aren't living until the cops have pulled you over for either speeding or DUI on a bicycle. Me? I was speeding.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

waahoohah wrote:
Mr. Viking wrote:The first new parts for my bike arrived today. It's a puch touring that my grandpa found at the landfill a few years ago and gave to me, so I have decided to rebuild it. Putting on new brakes, rebuilding the wheels, new tyres, maybe new handlebars, and if it goes well I might strip down the frame and repaint it. Then I'm going to go and ride it really fast like this one time when I rode my bike so fast, and people must have thought I was on a motorbike because I was going so fast, and I had cards in the spokes so it made engine noises too

You aren't living until the cops have pulled you over for either speeding or DUI on a bicycle. Me? I was speeding.
Was that the same night as the collarbone incident?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by waahoohah »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
waahoohah wrote:

Was that the same night as the collarbone incident?
most certainly not. I doubt I hit 3mph that night. The only reason I made it home that night? I fell down at at an intersection. I had a 1 in 4 chance when the passing motorist woke me up. It turns out, I chose well. The speeding thing is a whole different thing.

-Lee Harvey Oswald

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by waahoohah »

Back to topic. Puch? Old School!

-Lee Harvey Oswald

OtisCampbell
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by OtisCampbell »

I am waiting for pics of the fat bottomed girls.
Pipe down, Otis!!!!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

OtisCampbell wrote:I am waiting for pics of the fat bottomed girls.
You make the rocking world go round!

Well, I was just a skinny lad...

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Little Mikey Carson '67 to '75
He rode his bike like the devil until the day he died
When he grows up he wants to be Mr. Vertigo on the flying trapeze
I'll miss you, pallie.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

now I have panniers and have reduced the gearing I can carry a full case of bourbon home from the shops on it
woot etc
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I want to know about the "grandpa found at a landfill" part.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

my grandpa was leaving off a tv at the landfill (which is about a mile from my parents@ house) and saw this bike, thought "that's too good to throw away" and he took it home. The day that my other grandad died, he cycled 10 miles to our house on it, aged 78, just to show he wasn't thinking of going anywhere soon

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

this is going on here tonight...the riverwest 24 hour bike race...http://www.riverwest24.com/ plenty of beer, live bands set up on peoples front lawns, drunks walking around, block parties, silly costumes, sillier haircuts and tattoos....and some pretty awesome bike riding. it's also the safest 24 hours this neighborhood has in a year... looking forward to walking around in a bit.
:) https://www.facebook.com/Riverwest24 (oh, about 600 people or so expected to ride the race)
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Mr. Viking wrote:my grandpa was leaving off a tv at the landfill (which is about a mile from my parents@ house) and saw this bike, thought "that's too good to throw away" and he took it home.
That's not nearly as exciting as I was hoping and not scandalous at all. Change "tv" to "body" and you gots a better story.
The day that my other grandad died, he cycled 10 miles to our house on it, aged 78, just to show he wasn't thinking of going anywhere soon
But, he does sound like a marvelous fellow.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

dancing in the streets! fucking riverwest 24.!
Last edited by l... on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.