I love pigs

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

I love pigs

Post by Mr. Viking »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/agricu ... jorie.html
"A cat looks down upon a man, and a dog looks up to a man, but a pig will look a man in the eye and see his equal."
-Churchill
if you ever have the pleasure of meeting a pig, notice how friendly they can be, and how expressive their faces are
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Re: I love pigs

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Eric Blair (no relation) was a tad down on them; mayhaps for the exact same reason as Churchill's.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Palinka wrote:Eric Blair (no relation) was a tad down on them; mayhaps for the exact same reason as Churchill's.
he also alledgedly was a brutal schoolmaster and far rather preferred to punish his pupils than argue with them. I always found this a difficult thing to accept given his apparent hate of authoritarianism
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Mr. Viking wrote:
Palinka wrote:Eric Blair (no relation) was a tad down on them; mayhaps for the exact same reason as Churchill's.
he also alledgedly was a brutal schoolmaster and far rather preferred to punish his pupils than argue with them. I always found this a difficult thing to accept given his apparent hate of authoritarianism
My preferred teaching method is to strap my students to a chair whilst covering them with rats until they can remember those all-important Bible quotes for their GCSE.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:My preferred teaching method is to strap my students to a chair whilst covering them with rats until they can remember those all-important Bible quotes for their GCSE.
have you not told them yet that it's fine to make up quotes for GCSE?

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Mr. Viking wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:My preferred teaching method is to strap my students to a chair whilst covering them with rats until they can remember those all-important Bible quotes for their GCSE.
have you not told them yet that it's fine to make up quotes for GCSE?
Good Lord, how unethical. I'm an RE teacher, not Fred Phelps.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

WWDJFD?

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I was sure it was in the mark schemes that you could make up quotes so long as they were similar to real ones

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by GSG »

Mr. Viking wrote:I was sure it was in the mark schemes that you could make up quotes so long as they were similar to real ones
Yes it is, but kids at my school historically get amongst the best marks in the country for RE and you have to pretty much be spot on throughout to get the full marks. The 'religious comment' aspect is so that kids who aren't so good can still pass.

WWDJFD?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

This thread is so British, it should be on public television.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Too right, guv'nah!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Judge

Post by Judge »

pork roast, pork chops, baby back ribs, spare ribs, country style ribs, bacon, canadian bacon, Spam, hot dogs, pickled pigs feet, kahula pig, bbq'd pulled pork sandwiches, sausages, sausage patties.....oh what a magical animal, who doesn't love pigs?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Judge wrote:pork roast, pork chops, baby back ribs, spare ribs, country style ribs, bacon, canadian bacon, Spam, hot dogs, pickled pigs feet, kahula pig, bbq'd pulled pork sandwiches, sausages, sausage patties.....oh what a magical animal, who doesn't love pigs?
"• He could produce 6,250 sausages, 112lbs of bacon – the equivalent of 3360 thin rashers of back and streaky bacon or 600 “good, thick rashers of back bacon from the loin” – 54lbs of chops, 72lbs of ham, 32lbs of shoulder."
all the more reason to keep them as pets I reckon

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

καὶ τὸν ὗν ὅτι διχηλεῖ ὁπλὴν τοῦτο καὶ ὀνυχίζει ὄνυχας ὁπλῆς καὶ τοῦτο οὐκ ἀνάγει μηρυκισμόν ἀκάθαρτον τοῦτο ὑμῖν

ἀπὸ τῶν κρεῶν αὐτῶν οὐ φάγεσθε καὶ τῶν θνησιμαίων αὐτῶν οὐχ ἅψεσθε ἀκάθαρτα ταῦτα ὑμῖν
Also:
Deu 14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
So, Yeti is out, too.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be