as ice cube would say

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

as ice cube would say

Post by givemesomepils »

today was a good day.. I got a call about a job interview next week, and my breathalyzer was delivered, so the past hour has been pretty nice. the only i need now is a bottle to celebrate with.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: as ice cube would say

Post by givemesomepils »

I blew a .08 after barely starting on a vodka bottle, that law should make exceptions for people that are more immune to the effects of ethyl alcohol, because I am not even close to actually being impaired. I think i am going to like this thing though. it is fascinating to see how BAC effects my body compared to that of the occasional drinker.

well now let's bring that up to a .1 still not to fucked up to drive (not that I will).

let's see if i can make it to a .2.... idk maybe not. ah fuck it I'm going for it.

ok so I've made it to a .15, i just gave myself a field undrunkenness test, I was able to balance on one foot for 60 seconds while touching my finger to my nose at the same time. I mean, one drunk with a breathalyzer is not enough to stop the whole if you blow over a .08 you can no longer drive arguement, but i think if i was in alcohol withdrawals, it would be more dangerous than me driving with a .15 blood count.

ok now I'm at .17 I am starting to feel drunk, i still think i could make it home. (wouldn't drive with a .17 out of fear alone guys) but the only dui I have ever got was from a time when I was so fucked up, um, idk how to describe it, i had taken 10mg of xanax, and about 1400mg of soma ( a strong muscle relaxer) which is enough to where, a normal person would not even be able to walk, much less stay conscious, and I made it a long way, I was pulled over less than a mile from my house, the final stretch. It was because I cut of someone instead of waiting for them to pass that the cops noticed me, when they tested me I lifted my right foot and said "1.2 oh fuck hahahaha can you give me another try?" the cop said " yeah, sure go ahead" he obviously knew what would happen. so I lifted my foot and said "1.2.3 oh damn hahahahaha, ok just do it" then I put my hands behind my back. anyway i share that story with you because, with the .17 i just blew, compared to a real dui I have had against me, I really am almost undrunk. but i guess that is relative.
Last edited by givemesomepils on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

wow my pregnant cat is having her baby's today, also my mom won the house I'm currently in, in her divorce today. a lot happened, but it is weird it is all today.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Interesting day indeed young Texan.

Calls for some Amaretto guzzling

DRINK!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

yes it does! but with the amount of money I have it will mainly involve the world's shittiest vodka guzzling. also I've made it to a .15 on my breathalyzer.

mistah willies wrote:Nicely done, or doing. Now don't kill yourself. Remember, the hitch hiking is the best part. The worst part is the chainsaw when you wake up.

Cheers!
[Edited by mistah willies to fix some Dranking errors. BTW, there is no error in my Dranking. I'm an expert at this]

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

um. wtf? I think something weird happened because of some moderator, editing or something. idk because the last part of that was not me. i mean my signature wasn't even there.

but since whoever added that (unless I'm just in alcohol psychosis, unless someone did this maybe I am going crazy.) I actually did end up hitchhiking all the way from my house, to my umm we'll call him a friend, well anyway he lived about 10 miles away and i needed a ride to him, so I hit the atm grab about $100 and start walking down the nearest highway in his direction with a $20 bill in my hand, needless to say someone saw the money and stopped, this particular person was of, a darker race than mine, the one that could grow an afro if they wanted to, he said" get in" so I did, and then went on to ask about the money I was holding. I told him, if you drive me to my friends, and back you get this money. He went on to question if I was the police, which I promptly denied, after which he revieled, that his main source of income was, well something, green. Anyway he apparently knew some people in colarodo or cali. I made it to my friends, then he gave me a ride to a gas station, about 5 miles from my house, where I ran into some people I hadn't seen in years, and rolled up what had been given to me by my driver, soon my friends left, a blood that i met in jail, pulled up and brought me to his house. anyway my point is killer don't even bother in the ghetto.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Hey pils, where did you order the Breathalyzer from? I will be needing some for the DUI Invitational and the Hooch Handicap races I'm going to be setting up of the PS4 game, Project Cars.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

it was some website a bot posted on here. boozeninja.com or something i think. the one I bought was like 35 dollars with next day shipping.

oh yeah, just blew a .10 just now after waking up.

but i essentially got it on amizon that is where the site led me so just go straight there.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

it's all coming up millhouse
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

My toothpaste gets me to .15 every morning. Try harder.
Congrats on the house!
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:My toothpaste gets me to .15 every morning. Try harder.
Congrats on the house!
hah, well, I was trying to make my bottle last.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

The "last bottle" is the worst thing a Modern Drunkard will ever witness. I pray to Bacchus for your recovery into Drunkardivity.

Sláinte! Prosit!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:The "last bottle" is the worst thing a Modern Drunkard will ever witness. I pray to Bacchus for your recovery into Drunkardivity.

Sláinte! Prosit!
talk about it i just had to stoop down to getting my mom to get money to get me a bottle, she wasn't going to until she saw me shaking like a leaf, my muscles are starting to constrict, at least I'm not seeing things. I'm thinking I should go on a librium taper to get myself to a point where I don't physically depend on alcohol, and I can get drunk without finishing the bottle. especially now that I'm done getting off suboxone.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

J---

Mistah Man.

We live to DRINK! another day.

A True Modern Drunkard is one who can navigate the course to the Island.

The Island. That is our destination.

But you must never walk the plank.

Your participation in this mighty MDM Forum is very well met. Yes indeed, young traveler.

Having said this, we here have seen too many of our ilk, our kind,

well,

they shine bright

and then they burn even brighter as they crash to Earth,

...and we never see them again.

Do not be a casualty.

Don't fall off the edge of the Planck.

Nope.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oh god forbid, i just want to get to be one of those weekend warriors like oettinger