Shit we hate:

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Shit we hate:

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Kirk Cameron and his weird random religious dry ass blatherings.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:20 am
...weird random religious dry ass blatherings.
Definitely. Religious blatherings are generally pretty dumb.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:03 am
Heil drink
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am
scream ale wrote:
Heil drink
Drink saves!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Kirk Cameron and his weird random religious dry ass blatherings.
Driving a nail up Mr Cameron's pee hole should be listed under "Things we Love"
DRINK!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

scream ale wrote:
Good evening Sir. Have you heard about our hooch loving God of Revelry, Bacchus?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Has Genuinely Stupid People been done yet?
I'm not talking about the average, garden variety ignorance. Ignorance is merely the lack of knowledge. It can be corrected. I am ignorant about a great many things, and I hope to correct that in the future.
I'm talking about stupid. I'm talking about you tell a guy to do something simple, and he asks, "how?" So, you show him, and he fucks it up. Then, you show him how to do it properly, and he fucks it up again.
And again.
And again.
I ask because this new guy at work? He's basically Frito from the movie Idiocracy. The third shift manager has taken to calling him Sling Blade. He's... frankly, I am genuinely impressed he can walk upright, with so little going on upstairs.
And, seriously, fuck this guy. I can't stand being around him. SO! FUCKING! STUPID!
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

waahoohah wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:56 am
I'm not talking about the average, garden variety ignorance. Ignorance is merely the lack of knowledge. It can be corrected. I am ignorant about a great many things, and I hope to correct that in the future.
I'm talking about stupid. I'm talking about you tell a guy to do something simple, and he asks, "how?" So, you show him, and he fucks it up. Then, you show him how to do it properly, and he fucks it up again.
And again.
And again.
I ask because this new guy at work? He's basically Frito from the movie Idiocracy. The third shift manager has taken to calling him Sling Blade. He's... frankly, I am genuinely impressed he can walk upright, with so little going on upstairs.
And, seriously, fuck this guy. I can't stand being around him. SO! FUCKING! STUPID!
I had this job once in a manufactiory for car-parts. There was this machine you use to wrap boxes in black wire in. Dunno the english name, let alone the german term. But it was the last electrical one still working, otherwise there was only one working with physical labour. Dude comes in, he was shown how to operate it, and was told NOT to break it. 5 seconds later that thing was broken.... lovely
Drink!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:06 am
waahoohah wrote:
And again.
And again.
I had this job once in a manufactiory for car-parts. There was this machine you use to wrap boxes in black wire in. Dunno the english name, let alone the german term. But it was the last electrical one still working, otherwise there was only one working with physical labour. Dude comes in, he was shown how to operate it, and was told NOT to break it. 5 seconds later that thing was broken.... lovely
I had an intern a few years ago that was absolutely worthless. She couldn't follow the easiest instructions or complete the simplest of tasks. And she was a college graduate.

I finally put her to the most basic tasks.

One day I showed her how to use a slide cutter (one of those paper cutters used to cut large sheets of paper). I showed her how to line it up and cut, etc. She watched me and said, "If you know how to do it so well, how come you want me to do it?"

One day, I gave her a stack of random business cards and asked her to file them in an old Rolodex that I still keep. Later I saw that she posted a photo of the Rolodex on facebook with the caption "Look at the stupid thing my boss made me do."

Another time, I sent her to the store to get a pie for some sort of office celebration. The instructions were very clear: Go to the bakery and get a peach pie. If they don't have peach, get some other fruit pie BUT DO NOT GET APPLE. ANYTHING BUT APPLE." (we all hate apple pie). So she comes back with an apple pie. I asked why she did that and she said "oh, I quit listening after peach and only heard 'apple'".

After her internship ended, she went on to head up a local office for small federal government agency program.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

But she had boobs right? There`s only two, ahem three things forgiving: bumwine, cigs and pussy
Drink!

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:06 am
waahoohah wrote:
And again.
And again.
I know the thing you are talking about. We call ours The Bander. Frito is not allowed to work our bander. Frito has enough problems with the whole "putting things on a pallet" thing.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Frito hungry now.
Then beer.
Then Frito cash.

Frito cash, we friends.
Frito no cash, Frito bite
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

The song "Margaritaville"
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Passing out on the couch. It makes my back and neck hurt even worse.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Thu May 03, 2018 7:23 pm
The song "Margaritaville"
I've heard about 12 versions today.

I'd also like to add the song "Hot Hot Hot", which is also in heavy rotation here in Mexico.
DRINK!