*BOT* Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Dear Booze »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 pm
Dude, like you totally forgot to mention Chesnook Red, German Extra Hardy, Music, Deerfield Purple, Mennonite, Skunk #1, Krasnodar, Provencal, Corsican or Metachi.

And I thought you were cool.
Sorry. I should have also mentioned black cat, kick butt, screaming mimis, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blaster, gut busters, zippity do da, crap flappers, whistling bungholes, spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with or without the scooter stick), and kitty chasers.
BTW, Badfellow, you forgot to mention Cinderella, Mango, Diesel, Tahoe, Death Star, God’s Gift, Purple Urkle, Skywalker, Cherry Pie, Chocolope, LA Confidential, White Rhino, Afghan, Super Lemon, Amsterdam, Hindu, Master, Cheese, Blueberry, Grape Ape, and Strawberry.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Badfellow »

...Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Dutch Treat, Willies Wonder, Northern Lights, Great White Shark, Jack Herer, Kali Mist, Black Domina, Romulan, God Bud, Bunker Bud, Matanuska Thunderfuck, Silver Pearl, AK-47, Himalaya Gold, Jaeger, Blue Dream, Jolly Green Giant, Grizzly, Monkey Paw, White Wizard, Haze #5, Super Sour, Kush, Trainwreck, Bubblegum, Pineapple Express, Mr. Nice, A Bomb, Green Crack, Gorilla Glue, Couch Lock, Strawberry Cough, Church, G-13, Yellow Cab, Yoda, Congolese, Shiva Shanti, Thai, Nepalese #1, Girl Scout Cookies, Nederlander, Shiskaberry, Swiss Miss, Durban Poison...
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 11:20 am
...Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Dutch Treat, Willies Wonder, Northern Lights, Great White Shark, Jack Herer, Kali Mist, Black Domina, Romulan, God Bud, Bunker Bud, Matanuska Thunderfuck, Silver Pearl, AK-47, Himalaya Gold, Jaeger, Blue Dream, Jolly Green Giant, Grizzly, Monkey Paw, White Wizard, Haze #5, Super Sour, Kush, Trainwreck, Bubblegum, Pineapple Express, Mr. Nice, A Bomb, Green Crack, Gorilla Glue, Couch Lock, Strawberry Cough, Church, G-13, Yellow Cab, Yoda, Congolese, Shiva Shanti, Thai, Nepalese #1, Girl Scout Cookies, Nederlander, Shiskaberry, Swiss Miss, Durban Poison...
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a list of some of the finest garlic's strain's known to man. Coming soon to a Von's, Rite Aid, Ralph's, CVS, Wal Mart, Whole Foods, Kroger, Walgreens, and Target store near you.
DRINK!

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Laugh's gonna be on you when Lord Krishna reincarnates you as a urinal cake at the Hole.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Holiday
La-la-la
Hideaway
Soon, you'll find the Drunkard
That spinning, sinning winning
The Drunkard of it all

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 2:14 pm
Laugh's gonna be on you when Lord Krishna reincarnates you as a urinal cake at the Hole.
A pink urinal cake that smells krishna fresh?

That's why I prefer to piss outside. I've already been reincarnated twice as a bulb of garlic's.

Probably coyote or cthulhu in the next life.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Late to the gig but:

"I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father."

You better not change your drunken mind again next weekend "mother"

Also, great persons like Hitler would be way more cooler if they just had boobs, duh!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Holy Fucking Krishna!

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:38 am
Hey, are you the guy with the tambourine that I punched in the face at LAX last year?

Sorry, krishna cakes. You'll have to be banned. But I will leave your lovely thread open for the sake of paltry entertainment.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

that is Fact Supreme Lord no such intelligence
there is also next scientist, no intelligent man in this world is able to imagining. you cannot imagine what is god, for our father you cannot say that before your father don,t exists.

That`s what I read about it
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Who remembers and misses our most treasured spiritual bot Vaalaa? For those of you who aren't familiar, check out it's first (and only) post. It is quite profound.
vaalaa wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 am
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??
Thanks vaalaa. This sounds like a great idea for a new thread. 1 cheapest minute? Hmmm...?
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

vaalaa wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 am
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??
Pure poetry.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Well, the cheapest minute is easy. Any minute that I'm asleep and I still know where my wallet is.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Bot prose, poetry and syntax can be fascinating. I'm looking for the next bot James Joyce who will write a masterpiece of swill to rival or exceed that of their human creators.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, just like when you think you've hit bottom, there's another sub-basement. But look around, and what do you see? Yes, over there, behind zee bookcase. It a passageway, leading to a staircase.
like tears in rain

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:46 am
Well, just like when you think you've hit bottom, there's another sub-basement. But look around, and what do you see? Yes, over there, behind zee bookcase. It a passageway, leading to a staircase.
Indeed...
https://youtu.be/MmO0UeJPLb4