*BOT* Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Badfellow »

vaalaa wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 am
No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's)
Krishna sounds a lot like my ex-girlfriend.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by mistah willies »

vaalaa wrote:
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept *sneeze* the Supreme Personality of God-Head. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
God Head? Now you've piqued my curiosity. How much, and where to have this?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Badfellow wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 3:59 pm
vaalaa wrote:
No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's)
Krishna sounds a lot like my ex-girlfriend.
Yes, and old Vaalaa writes and spells like DivaBitch
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

KrishnaBitch?

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

vaalaa wrote:
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )
Yes, yes I can. Sit down, this is gonna take 52 years or so.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Being an adherent of Krishna, to me, doesn't seem that bad. Not what this person is preaching. This is that Krishna Consciousness malarky. They're a bunch of Seventh Day Adventists, but with robes. I used to talk to the dudes from that one Krishna punk rock band. They were nice and played some rad hardcore, but they also tried to give you the business.

Fun fact: the last heiress of the Fisher family, of GM fame, fell under the influence of the KC movement and willed the Fisher mansion, on the Detroit river to them. It was/is a commune and you can take tours. It's pretty interesting.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

vaalaa wrote:
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Well, that would be rather contradictory for me beings how those 6 things make me happy. Especially the "garlic's".
Okole maluna!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Garlic is known, in some circles, as " the Devil's Testicles".
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

hairy, hairy, rama, rama, rama, whop-dee-doo, hairy rama, rama, rama-long-a-ding-dong-wang

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

#5:

Please drink, smoke, play cards, eat whatever you want within personal reason, never have sex out of hate,

--------

Listen to the Forest For The Trees on occasion.

-----------

45... 190... 420... 000

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

There are over 100 Garlics including Aglio Blanco, , Ail de Pays Parne, Applegate, Beekeepers’ Sicilian, Burque, California, Italian Late, Italian Purple, Kettle River Giant, Lorz Italian; Lukak, Madrid, New York White, Novo Troitzk, Oregon Blue, Transylvanian, Guatemalan, Labera, Spanish Benitee, Majestic, Montana, Rosewood, Stull, Susan D, Vostani, Gourmet Red, Khabar, Lithuanian Purple, Metechi, Northe, Persian Star, Purple Glazer,Pskem, Red Grain, Red Rezan, Russian Giant, Samarkand, Shatili, Shevlisi, Siberian, Skuri, Vekak, Amish, Bavarian; Brown Saxon, Caretaker, Carpathian, Celeste, Easy Peel, German Giant, German Mountain, German Red, Island, Italian Purple, Killarney Red, Korean Red, Okanagan Blue, Osage, Paw Paw, Penasco Blue, Russian Red, Slovenian, Spanish Roja, Ukraine, Youghiogheny Purple, Yugoslavian, Baja Morado, Bolivian, Greek, Idaho Silver, Locati, Mexican Red Silver, Mild French, Mother of Pearl, Mt. St. Helens, Nootka Rose, Rose du Var, S and H Silver, Sicilian, Silver Rose, Silverwhite, Bangkok, Basque, Blossom, Chengdu, China Dawn, China Stripe, Chinese Purple, Lotus, Maiskij, Red Janice, Shandong, Shilla, Tashkent, Thai Fire, Thai Purple, Topal, Tzan, Uzbek, Xian.

But wait. Vaalaa said "No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )". Perhaps all of these garlics are okay to eat. But whatever you do, don't eat Garlic's meat.

So who is Garlic? And why can't we eat his or her meat?

Jesus, why did you ban her? I have so many fucking questions.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Dude, like you totally forgot to mention Chesnook Red, German Extra Hardy, Music, Deerfield Purple, Mennonite, Skunk #1, Krasnodar, Provencal, Corsican or Metachi.

And I thought you were cool.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Dude. Are you a cop. You totally have to tell me if you are one now that I asked. It's totally the law.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 1:35 pm
Jesus, why did you ban her? I have so many fucking questions.
Yeah Badfellow! First DivaBitch and now Vaalaa! We still had so much to learn. Inquiring minds wanted to know!

Nice work on your own "garlic's" knowledge BTW. And to think you called me (and Booze but that's obvious) a nerd before...ya total nerd.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 pm
Dude, like you totally forgot to mention Chesnook Red, German Extra Hardy, Music, Deerfield Purple, Mennonite, Skunk #1, Krasnodar, Provencal, Corsican or Metachi.

And I thought you were cool.
Sorry. I should have also mentioned black cat, kick butt, screaming mimis, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blaster, gut busters, zippity do da, crap flappers, whistling bungholes, spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with or without the scooter stick), and kitty chasers.
DRINK!