*BOT* Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Lush City »

I must be really fucked up because I just resumed on this thread and it is some really weird shit. What is everyone talking about? I'm headed for the mattress!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:30 pm
I must be really fucked up because I just resumed on this thread and it is some really weird shit. What is everyone talking about? I'm headed for the mattress!
Oh, I see. You have made a common newb-like mistake. You thought that we all heres were what regular folk call "us". Be warned that the MD "us" are a different gang. There are no rules. Except if I, or others of my ilk (geez, how often does one use that word?") make a rule. Which is usually is, There are no rules. So anyway, I forget what this is all about bout, but the purpose of life is to dream, and create, and drink mass quantities of bourbon while doing so.
like tears in rain

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

A person should be allowed to do as they please, so long as that expression does not inhibit, suppress or otherwise fuck with the expression of another.

And at the bottom of the staircase, there is a passage leading deep into an arcane labyrinth where the laws of reality and practical explanation are forever warped into an unending maelstrom of myriad forms.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Savage wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am
Lush City wrote:
Except if I, or others of my ilk (geez, how often does one use that word?") make a rule.
Surprisingly Oett has used that word twice in recent weeks and I did take notice how little that word is used. Strange, yet impressive.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 pm
Savage wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am
Lush City wrote:
Except if I, or others of my ilk (geez, how often does one use that word?") make a rule.
Surprisingly Oett has used that word twice in recent weeks and I did take notice how little that word is used. Strange, yet impressive.
There is no word for "word"
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Here is my creed: we are conscious eternal souls having a physical experience. The deal is we forget all about that and identify with the physical experience. When you figure that out you can enjoy the ride. In fact that's the bottom line. Enjoy the ride!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

No one knows for certain where we came from and where we go when we die. That's undeniable.

The most you can do here on this insane asylum is enjoy your little journey as much as possible and be excellent to each other. If God has a problem with that then I have a problem with God. I owe allegiance to no one and if I was forced to be here I'm going to destroy the idiot who made me. (I hope it wasn't me by choice.) :O
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I certainly know where my father came
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:40 pm
And at the bottom of the staircase, there is a passage leading deep into an arcane labyrinth where the laws of reality and practical explanation are forever warped into an unending maelstrom of myriad forms.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore!
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 pm
Here is my creed: we are conscious eternal souls having a physical experience. The deal is we forget all about that and identify with the physical experience. When you figure that out you can enjoy the ride. In fact that's the bottom line. Enjoy the ride!
Unless you're at the waterslide park, and they forgot to pay the water bill.
like tears in rain

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

We're all just here to have a good time.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Savage wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:37 am
Lush City wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 pm
Unless you're at the waterslide park, and they forgot to pay the water bill.

Oettinger In Vegas. Same bathing suit and everything.

Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

That looks painful. Oh my.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:42 pm
That looks painful. Oh my.
Painful, yet fabulous.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Skyrocket out the bunghole
Drink!