NBR All Star Posts

Post your favorite quips of wino wisdom here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

NBR All Star Posts

Post by mistah willies »

You asked for it. It's all your fault.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: NBR All Star Posts

Post by mistah willies »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:07 pm
Patchez wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:54 pm
Nausea wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:51 am
YouTube ads featuring buff dudes touting their "workout plans" and diet of "micronutrients" or "superfoods" or whatever. Fuck to you.
The same asshole wear those "My warm up is your workout" shirts. Newsflash for you sport, "My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning".
All Star shit right there!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: NBR All Star Posts

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:57 pm
Drinking a cocktail in the summer rain. I believe it was the Nexus-6 combat model Roy Batty who said: "Like cocktails in the rain." And this is coming from a guy who saw attack ships burning off the Shoulders of Orion.

Season 3 of Stranger Things. Wrought with nerdery, 80s nostalgia and existential horror.

Dabs of ooey, gooey wax the color of a rustic sunset.

OldSmartSkank's unbridled, unconditional love of all tits, and that all tits were created equal, both in his eyes and his hands.

Steak on a bun. With fries and cole slaw. Only $10.99 at the Flameburger.

My plants. Oh, my lovely capsicum beauties, how you flourish in the sultry weather of late. Thou piquant fruits blushing to ripeness under sun shade of leaf, what wonders of flavor and fire doth beckon?

The neighbor's bird across the street. They put it outside on nice days; can't see it but you can definitely hear it. Guessing it's a macaw of some sort as it's a talented mimic. Amongst it's repertoire is a short whistle of the Andy Griffith Show theme, a great impression of an oversized sparrow and something that sounds similar to the buzzing of a digital alarm clock. It's claimed some specimens of parrot possess a cognitive ability approaching that of human children.