God damn stink bugs

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: God damn stink bugs

Post by buzzsaw »

Odor is like a moth ball but more potent and sour. Anything it touches smells like it. They hide in dark crevices. I may very well have to set off a bug bomb in here, just hate getting that shit on all my stuff, but it may be the only way

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Drink enough liquor and you won't give two tin shits about the stink bugs. Or anything else.
Saw what you did there.
(Been drinking, but no apologies)

True: The Pub is about things involving DRINK, or somehow related to DRINK in any way possible...

Coupla days from now, this thread will be transferred to a different section of our MDM forum that is dedicated to topics that don't overtly involve Almighty booze.

Not Booze Related

Absolutely no Malort directed to you, sir buzzsaw.

Now, do stink bugs gravitate to little cups of cheap beer throughout the place? My grandma did that for slugs in her veggie garden. She called it a happy soak.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

While the thread is still here...

goddamn, those things infuriate me. I don't know about bug bombs cause they tend to be pretty immune to the damn things. To bring it around to drinking, I grill a lot and when I grill I drink. I sometimes forget to close the screen door behind me, as drunks are wont to do, and the buggers follow behind me like street urchins sneaking into a movie theater for free.

All I can think is keep your lights off (they're attracted to light) and open and close your door quickly.

god damn stink bugs
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by buzzsaw »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:59 pm
While the thread is still here...

goddamn, those things infuriate me. I don't know about bug bombs cause they tend to be pretty immune to the damn things. To bring it around to drinking, I grill a lot and when I grill I drink. I sometimes forget to close the screen door behind me, as drunks are wont to do, and the buggers follow behind me like street urchins sneaking into a movie theater for free.

All I can think is keep your lights off (they'roue attracted to light) and open and close your door quickly.

god damn stink bugs
Love this. You'd be surprised when one of these little bastards goes kamakazi (even without a light souce). As far as my grill is concerned, i grill the fatty meats just for my weekend until my Coq Au Vin is ready

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

mistah willies wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:30 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Drink enough liquor and you won't give two tin shits about the stink bugs. Or anything else.
Saw what you did there.
(Been drinking, but no apologies)

True: The Pub is about things involving DRINK, or somehow related to DRINK in any way possible...

Coupla days from now, this thread will be transferred to a different section of our MDM forum that is dedicated to topics that don't overtly involve Almighty booze.

Not Booze Related

Absolutely no Malort directed to you, sir buzzsaw.

Now, do stink bugs gravitate to little cups of cheap beer throughout the place? My grandma did that for slugs in her veggie garden. She called it a happy soak.
The stink bugs are stealing his beers!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

scream ale wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:45 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:30 pm
Badfellow wrote:
...do stink bugs gravitate to little cups of cheap beer throughout the place? My grandma did that for slugs in her veggie garden. She called it a happy soak.
The stink bugs are stealing his beers!
Oh, I can't afford to let a drop go to waste me laddie. That's why I asked if anyone else knew.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

We got an old lithuanian stink bug here for four days.
What I hate most is when they stick in your hair, eww. I tried to kill them with bath cleaner once, god fucking lord, they enjoyed it
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Samuel L. Jackson wrote:Muthafuckin stink bugs on a muthafuckin plane.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by ThirstyBirdy »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:17 pm
Samuel L. Jackson wrote:Muthafuckin stink bugs on a muthafuckin plane.
We got em' here too

That'd be hella worse than King Cobras, you could puke to death. These things are no joke, one of the most repulsive smells.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail