Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Hugh »

It's easy to just order food delivery from your laptop. What about you guys outside USA? Are there delivery services you can order from your laptop?

I ain;t even hungry but I just ordered a cheeseburger combo meal on Grubhub just because I can. LIke I'm rich or something. I just ate a couple of hours ago. Fuck I"m dumb.

Eat and drink.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Do y'all ever order Grubhub?

Post by Hugh »

Are y'all getting fucked up out there? Let's get drunk alone in our rooms and do stupid shit like order food when we ain;'t hungry

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:38 pm
What about you guys outside USA?
Waiting for my original napoli pizza for three months now.

Joking aside, sure. It just cost twice as much as doing it yourself. And tastes like shit 9/10 times

Drink and drink
Hugh wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:40 pm
Are y'all getting fucked up out there? Let's get drunk alone in our rooms and do stupid shit like order food when we ain;'t hungry
I did this a lot in my younger years. Eyes bigger than the stomach, having to hit minimun-order ammount for free delivery etc...
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I'll take some freakin Grubhub from America right now for some carne asada tacos. Mexican food doesn't exist in ze Doitchland.
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Does getting pizza delivered count? I'll have to googlize this grub hub hob-knobbery.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

scream ale wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Does getting pizza delivered count? I'll have to googlize this grub hub hob-knobbery.
Grubhub is a delivery service that restaurants can sign up for. Even fast food places that have never had delivery before can sign up, like Jack in the Box, KFC. Even specialty bistros do it now. Denny's does it to, but, it's still Denny's. The service is spotty. They are often late. But they usually give me a coupon when they are late. Sometimes, inexplicably, they cancel my order, but they quickly refund your money. They use GPS to guide themselves to your address, but GPS has me in the incorrect spot. The driver always used to call me and ask, "Do you live in the CVS Pharmacy?" So now I always leave a note that I live behind the CVS Pharmacy. Still, half of them call saying they can't find me and I have to go out on the sidewalk to meet them.

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Something similar to grubhub came to Finland recently of German origins they are I think. Name eludes me though. Showed up in pretty decent time, delivery was free due to them starting in that place few days ago. It's a solid concept.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

So it's like Uber but for your food.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

What happened to amazon selling groceries? I`d bet in ten years you can order transplant livers there, or auction one on ebay
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Just one more person handling your food. Forget it. I strive to have the least number of people get their dick beaters near my meal.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I use grub hub all the time because I hate to cook. And I will not apologize for that.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Sammy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 pm
I use grub hub all the time because I hate to cook. And I will not apologize for that.
Me too, but the shit's expensive as hell. At the beginning of this year, when I went over last year's finances, I found that I had spent almost a grand on Grubhub the previous year. And I'm on track to spend even more this year! Fuck! But I can't resist it. When I have the choice of heating up a can of fucking Chef Boyardee or ordering double cheeseburgers on Grubhub, it's Grubhub every time. I posted on their Facebook page, "Grubhub is the best thing that's happened to civilization in the last 7000 years." They didn't even give me a thumbs up.

gede
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by gede »

Uber Eats is all the rage here. Personally can't see the appeal in paying $20 for a lukewarm kebab delivered by a rudderless drifter in a '98 Hyundai Excel but, y'know, that's just me...

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

gede wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 am
Personally can't see the appeal in paying $20 for a lukewarm kebab delivered by a rudderless drifter in a '98 Hyundai Excel but, y'know, that's just me...
Yeah the type that probably took an unnoticed bite or ate some of your french fries on the drive over lol. And he probably saved up a long time for the Hyundai!
Okole maluna!

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I ate a Wendy's burger today that somebody went and got for me. Then I conversed with a woman via messenger that I barely know until I passed out. I think she may visit at some point. I don't know. Life is like that.