*BOT* ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على

Post by oettinger »

I like the original better and it was in one post
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:06 pm
I like the original better and it was in one post
I can safely say that I don't remmeber what you're talking aobut But Thanks!

( X ) ( X ) boobz for your enjoyment
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Any story using the word underwear-y as an adjective should win a prize. Or at the very least be put on a list of some sort.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Any story using the word underwear-y as an adjective should win a prize. Or at the very least be put on a list of some sort.
This is sub-forums, what are you doing here? We have end open discussiions here. Go back to the shed and play your Belinda Carlisle LPs
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:39 pm

From the beginning, the result was known. And yet the journey ensued regardless. Who could have predicted such a turn of events?

Badfellow, fresh off a hit from the bong, led the way with overproofed rum knowledge. It still isn't determine how exactly this character fit into the whole picture, but one thing was clear:

The Dear Booze entity culminated in a very primal sluttiness. An aficionado of piss, shit, in its various weaponized forms, was a kind of eccentric mayhemist. Knowing no bounds in pursuit of "Teh LULZ", his escapades adorn the minds of young, malleable men looking to make their mark on society. One night, a ritual was enacted that cast his symbol upon the urinals of dive bars everywhere, marked by a symbolism only the initiated can verify, for it varies in its shape.

Spirits loomed nonetheless, for these are merely human activities. Aloof, suspended in space, Artful Drunktective maintained judgement over the culinary and underwear-y tastes of those who aspired to be True Drunks. You see, True Drunkardom cannot be attained in tighety whities. You need something bolder. Something captive to the imaginations of all those all-too-undrunk to forget just exactly you were rocking that night.

Oh and how the opinions diverged. Hardcore-ists, such as willies, maintained a crude rope to be the maximal adornment. Putting all regard for genital friction aside, this Krakenista could hang in the ropes with the best of them. Some say he reached a stage where drunkenness was just ice on the cock -- I mean, ice on the cake.

Vodka soared on the evens of his "revealment". The FBI pinned it down to a single source of German involvement. Nazis were implicated, but it soon turned out to be all the drunken meanderings of one individual, an individual closer to them than could ever be imagined. You see, he was married to an aforementioned spirit, who protected his anonymity for all these years. But the charade had to come to an end...

To be continued...
I revoke my assholeness from last night. This is excellent, I just can`t stop reading it with your voice in my head. That`s nasty
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:55 pm
I revoke my assholeness from last night. This is excellent, I just can`t stop reading it with your voice in my head. That`s nasty
Haha no worries dude. Your drunken candidness is always welcome. But I'm glad you enjoyed it the second time around.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:53 pm
The chosen few pursued alcohol for its own reasons. Extrinsic reasons, such as social prestige and acceptance, were cast aside as being "not serious".

Save for a few solo drink-ists, such as Hugh, this knowledge was to be neglected for aeons. That is, unless those solo-drinkists took the gumption to do something about it.

They gathered in a familiar location. A magazine outlet outfitting itself as a merely comedic act. Its true roots in the One and True Way of living would remain hidden to the merely curious.

No, the true seekers would discover its purpose of their own accord.

And they gathered right here.

So, how have you been so fortuitous to embark upon this knowledge? You're chosen, my friend.

Drink hard. Join the pact.
All those posts rock. I feel enlightened after reading them. Namaste. Ohhhmmmm.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Agreed. It is definitely Pulitzer worthy.
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:55 am
Nausea wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:53 pm
The chosen few pursued alcohol for its own reasons. Extrinsic reasons, such as social prestige and acceptance, were cast aside as being "not serious".

Save for a few solo drink-ists, such as Hugh, this knowledge was to be neglected for aeons. That is, unless those solo-drinkists took the gumption to do something about it.

They gathered in a familiar location. A magazine outlet outfitting itself as a merely comedic act. Its true roots in the One and True Way of living would remain hidden to the merely curious.

No, the true seekers would discover its purpose of their own accord.

And they gathered right here.

So, how have you been so fortuitous to embark upon this knowledge? You're chosen, my friend.

Drink hard. Join the pact.
All those posts rock. I feel enlightened after reading them. Namaste. Ohhhmmmm.
When I first read them, it was stream-of-unconsciousness. Moar would be excellent; yes.

Yet, that muse cannot be ordered about, can it? No. It happens when it happens, and it mustn't be coerced, bribed, nor cheated.

Therein is the rub.