*BOT* ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على

That's right. You can put them right here.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

astaoffice
Tippler
Tippler

*BOT* ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على

Post by astaoffice »

تأسست شركة أستا بمدينة شنتشن(ذ.م.م) في عام 2004، في عام 2009 ، ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على انتاج وتطوير وتسويق خراطيش الحبر المتفاوقة العالية الجودة و علبة مسحوق الحبر للناسخة. تتمتع الشركة بمساحته 35000 متر مربع من المجمع الصناعي وأكثر من 710 موظف و18 خطوط الإنتاج والتغليف ، وتبلغ قدرة الاناج الشهرية إلى 600 ألف من خراطيش الحبر وعلبات مسحوق حبر ومليون من اللوازم. في الوقت الحاضر ، تتم اقامة مقر في شنتشن ، وقد تم تأسيس 6 الشركات الفرعية في المكسيك ودبي وميانمار وكولومبيا والمملكة العربية السعودية وفيتنام العربية. ويزداد عدد وكلاء علامات ALOHA SNACK BAR عن 90. ونتمتع بقوة التقنية القوية ومعدات الاختبار المتقدمة والهيكل التنظيمي المتخصص وفلسفة الإدارة الممتازة. لقد تم تأسيس العلاقة التعاونية طويلة الأمد ومستقرة مع شركائنا لاستمرار توسيع حصص الأسواق الأجنبية. اضافة الى ذلك، نهتم برضا الزبائن والابتكار المستمر
نسعى الى مشروع الحلول الشاملة لمرة واحدة: حلول الطابعات و المواد الاستهلاكية لطابعات الباكورد. تتناول الأعمال الرئيسية الى طابعات الليزر والناسخات ومستلزمات طابعات ALL PRAYER AND NO BOOZE MAKES MUHAMMAD A DULL BOY وخراطيش الحبر والحبر والشرائط وطابعات النقل بالحراري والطابعات الحرارية والشرائط وأوراق الملصقات وشرائط التسمية وبطاقات التنظيف وما إلى ذلك. وتستخدم على نطاق واسع في البنوك والمستشفيات والمدارس والحكومات والشركات والمصانع والبيوت والمستودعات وتجارة التجزئة والخدمات اللوجستية والملابس ومكاتب البريد والترفيه FALAFEL وصناعة الانتاج وصناعة الغزل والنسيج وغيرها. نسعى الى تقديم الحلول القيمة والمتخصصة لشركائنا.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: ولدت العلامة التجارية أستا. تركز شركة أستا على

Post by Badfellow »

Huh, my Arabic is a little rusty. But I think the direct translation is "DRINK!"
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

I think this is a call for a drunken jihad.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Durka durka! Mohammad DRINK!ad.

Please don't behead me for this post.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

This thread is Haram
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

If muhammad existed he would be a dull boy with or without booze. Silly bots.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I put this crab in google translate. It talks about chineses sneakers again
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Archeologicists unrelated to Prof. Indiana Jones have unearthed an ancient shaman tombthat was like totally, awesomely packed with mummified cannabis and pizza boxes.

Hmmmm...

Fast Times At King Khalid Military City High just doesn't have the same caché.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

When I read that Arabic my drunklexia makes me think it reads: "lalalalalalala"

The Falafel contributed to this. A Chinois bot that writes in Arabic. I wonder what a post written in Mandarin, selling Arabic product would look like?

Now I've given meself a headache.

歡迎來到桑迪俱樂部。 請自行承擔風險。 我們擁有最好的屁股擦拭技術和最柔軟的污垢。 沒有alocohol。 那是魔鬼的魔力。 相反,讓我們提供一些廉價的性奴隸。

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

From the beginning I knew it was one from you:

BadFellow: the janitor, the key to every room, even to the gardening house
Scream ale: the gardener, you knew the ol ladys preferance for rose
Mistah Willies, Rosebud: THe innocent llttle helper. You alwys helped load that car
Dear Booze: Yes ma'am You be there in no second ma'am. I`lll just grab some in n out
Rye and Coke: The cook, always suspect

but lets move on,
the whiskey gussling white-paler Nausea is on the watch
The mistress of doom,the witch I know best, mom, where have you been?
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

And Oett - the dumbass farmer that can`t tell the difference between a can and a keg
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:20 pm
From the beginning I knew it was one from you:

BadFellow: the janitor, the key to every room, even to the gardening house
Scream ale: the gardener, you knew the ol ladys preferance for rose
Mistah Willies, Rosebud: THe innocent llttle helper. You alwys helped load that car
Dear Booze: Yes ma'am You be there in no second ma'am. I`lll just grab some in n out
Rye and Coke: The cook, always suspect

but lets move on,
the whiskey gussling white-paler Nausea is on the watch
The mistress of doom,the witch I know best, mom, where have you been?
From the beginning, the result was known. And yet the journey ensued regardless. Who could have predicted such a turn of events?

Badfellow, fresh off a hit from the bong, led the way with overproofed rum knowledge. It still isn't determine how exactly this character fit into the whole picture, but one thing was clear:

The Dear Booze entity culminated in a very primal sluttiness. An aficionado of piss, shit, in its various weaponized forms, was a kind of eccentric mayhemist. Knowing no bounds in pursuit of "Teh LULZ", his escapades adorn the minds of young, malleable men looking to make their mark on society. One night, a ritual was enacted that cast his symbol upon the urinals of dive bars everywhere, marked by a symbolism only the initiated can verify, for it varies in its shape.

Spirits loomed nonetheless, for these are merely human activities. Aloof, suspended in space, Artful Drunktective maintained judgement over the culinary and underwear-y tastes of those who aspired to be True Drunks. You see, True Drunkardom cannot be attained in tighety whities. You need something bolder. Something captive to the imaginations of all those all-too-undrunk to forget just exactly you were rocking that night.

Oh and how the opinions diverged. Hardcore-ists, such as willies, maintained a crude rope to be the maximal adornment. Putting all regard for genital friction aside, this Krakenista could hang in the ropes with the best of them. Some say he reached a stage where drunkenness was just ice on the cock -- I mean, ice on the cake.

Vodka soared on the evens of his "revealment". The FBI pinned it down to a single source of German involvement. Nazis were implicated, but it soon turned out to be all the drunken meanderings of one individual, an individual closer to them than could ever be imagined. You see, he was married to an aforementioned spirit, who protected his anonymity for all these years. But the charade had to come to an end...

To be continued...
Last edited by Nausea on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

The news reported that it was "an attack". Those all-the-wiser knew it was an attempt at drunk-ifying nature itself. The culprit lunged long-hoarded bottles of Gennesee beer at a cluster of meditating Buddhists.

"Scream ale", as he calls himself, long discovered in a moment of post-enlightenment under a cluster of hops, that all the efforts at human spiritual liberation were meaningless without a chemical accompaniment.

Sages before him knew this well. But it's escaped modern attention for God-knows-why.

Perhaps this information was only meant to be available to the adepts that pursued it.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

The chosen few pursued alcohol for its own reasons. Extrinsic reasons, such as social prestige and acceptance, were cast aside as being "not serious".

Save for a few solo drink-ists, such as Hugh, this knowledge was to be neglected for aeons. That is, unless those solo-drinkists took the gumption to do something about it.

They gathered in a familiar location. A magazine outlet outfitting itself as a merely comedic act. Its true roots in the One and True Way of living would remain hidden to the merely curious.

No, the true seekers would discover its purpose of their own accord.

And they gathered right here.

So, how have you been so fortuitous to embark upon this knowledge? You're chosen, my friend.

Drink hard. Join the pact.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

tl`dr

Any boobs or explsions in it?
Drink!