Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:17 pm
Some of those chlorine tablets they have for shocking a swimming pool. place it just inside the entrance to the hole and add water. I've heard that it creates chlorine gas that is heavier than air and will travel the tunnels settling in low areas. then choke the little asshole out. Could be urban myth. May be true. Never tested it,
We used that before, very german tactic indeed. It`s just very poisonous stuff I`ll be careful with since we have pets in the garden that dig into those mole hills. But that shit works for a couple weeks atleast. Fun fact: that stuff was used in lamps in the ol days
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

we booked a flight to visit AD`s family in september. I was pleasently surprised how dead cheap it is. Everywhere you hear about how expensive flights have gotten. Not ours I guess. Two persons full trip from Deutschland to the US and back for just under 1400 bucks is a reason to party.

Cheers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Simply musing at this hour of the day at how totally soused I've become with no end in sight! It was a great achievement despite the tough steak I had for lunch. I drank my dinner to spare my stomach any more stress.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:04 pm
Simply musing at this hour of the day at how totally soused I've become with no end in sight! It was a great achievement despite the tough steak I had for lunch. I drank my dinner to spare my stomach any more stress.
Get yourself some of the tube food they issue to spy plane pilots and you won’t even have to chew.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:04 pm
I have a steak in the fridge my derelict roommate bought me, but drinking my dinner sounds better than cooking.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

for the second time in the last couple of weeks AD had to wake me up being passed out in my office chair. I know benitobeast does this reguarly on skype too. Do you always find a way to crawl into bed when blacked out? I certainly don`t.

Cheers
Drink!

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

^^ It's probably the WT101 that keeps you anchored on your chair. My lizard brain's usually good at taking me to bed when I'm blacked out, although I have come to in the bathtub a few times. Seems like blacked-out DrunkinEurope wants hungover DrunkinEurope to smell nice.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I don't know how my better half gets my dead drunk ass off the couch. But she does it well. And often. Must be her hidden talent.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

DrunkinEurope wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:33 pm
^^ It's probably the WT101 that keeps you anchored on your chair. My lizard brain's usually good at taking me to bed when I'm blacked out, although I have come to in the bathtub a few times. Seems like blacked-out DrunkinEurope wants hungover DrunkinEurope to smell nice.
The bathtub??? I've woken up at my desk with my arm in a tray of food a couple of times.

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

Yeah, it’s good to have a bathtub or a desk. I took a little cat nap (passed out) on Canal Street one night and woke up without my shoes. My immediate thought was, No Shirt No Shoes, No service.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

We once tried to take of fellow Donald J drunk`s combat boots while was giggly drunk.
They were so tight we had to pull with the pickup truck. True story, minus the truck
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:31 am

for the second time in the last couple of weeks AD had to wake me up being passed out in my office chair. I know benitobeast does this reguarly on skype too. Do you always find a way to crawl into bed when blacked out? I certainly don`t.

Cheers
you did a Benno? lol.

i usually find my bed eventually...i either wake up the next day in bed with my last memory being chattintg on skype or i wake up at the computer in the middle of the night still with a beer thirst on and carry on drinking.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Thompson wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:45 am
Yeah, it’s good to have a bathtub or a desk. I took a little cat nap (passed out) on Canal Street one night and woke up without my shoes. My immediate thought was, No Shirt No Shoes, No service.
canal street in manchester where i live is a gay strip....(which i always loved cause ya can't spell canal without anal.)

but yeah you can loose a lot worse than your shoes there.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

can someone please tell my dad that his stupid lawnmower tractor is broken beyond repair!
He refuses to aknowledge this since he paid the neighbour 500 bucks for it and won`t give up on his "investment".
Sure a fancy new one costs about 6000 bucks but it`s worth it.
I`ll definitely not try help him fix it on a drunken sunday. There`s better things to waste your time with.

Cheers
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Hey, Güntz! The stupid lawnmower tractor is broken beyond repair! Buy a new one!

There, I told him. But I don’t think he understands English.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ