new girl! Drinks on me!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

new girl! Drinks on me!

Post by Wanderlife »

Hey! I 'mk kinda new here but kinda not. Love and cheeres to everyone and the best drink of your choice on me!! Haeelo amd hello! Have adrink !

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: new girl! Drinks on me!

Post by Steve »

A much needed Newcastle Brown for me, I drank my local out of the stuff over the weekend and had to drink lager last night, which might as well have been water.

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Wanderlife »

Then a case of newcastle brown to you!

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

Wanderlife wrote:Then a case of newcastle brown to you!
But, but... he is english, and his name is Steve, like Steve Steve you know, he probabily lied. While I, of course, really deserves that barrel of Guinness you so kindly offered to pay for.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Don't listen to those screwy Europeans. El Boozy and Steve are in love, but it's a "Romeo & Juliet" type thing because one of the them is a limey and the other a frog.

But they do like good beers - I'll have a Newcastle and a Guinness, please.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Wanderlife »

Well then a case of newcastel and another of guiness too all the romeoes and juliettes and their friends and aquaintences too!!

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Wanderlife »

Steve...nice name. Imagine a roman fountain with your favorite pouring out eternaly....yum...don;t u think?

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

Rip Rufus wrote:Don't listen to those screwy Europeans. El Boozy and Steve are in love, but it's a "Romeo & Juliet" type thing because one of the them is a limey and the other a frog.

You know that at one point Steve is going to find that post don't you? And you know that it's going to start all over again: the poems, the flowers, the desperate phone calls in the small hours of the morning... You just gave him hope while it took me months to finally convince him to go look for disgusting love somewhere else!
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

You can deny it all you want, but those of us on this board have watched this romance blossom over the past couple months. Dingbat will crushed to find out about it.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

El Boozificator wrote:
Rip Rufus wrote:Don't listen to those screwy Europeans. El Boozy and Steve are in love, but it's a "Romeo & Juliet" type thing because one of the them is a limey and the other a frog.

You know that at one point Steve is going to find that post don't you? And you know that it's going to start all over again: the poems, the flowers, the desperate phone calls in the small hours of the morning... You just gave him hope while it took me months to finally convince him to go look for disgusting love somewhere else!
You've just revealed all your filthiest fantasies. You wish you had my affections instead of my derisive laughter. You are a sick man, and you should not be allowed to use guns or bombs or tanks and stuff like that.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

Wanderlife wrote:Steve...nice name. Imagine a roman fountain with your favorite pouring out eternaly....yum...don;t u think?
That's the kind of quality posts people should be making!

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

Rip Rufus wrote:You can deny it all you want, but those of us on this board have watched this romance blossom over the past couple months. Dingbat will crushed to find out about it.
Rip, you need medical help.

cornbread714
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by cornbread714 »

Cheers, Wanderlife! I'll take one of those cases of Newcastle if you're still buying. And don't let these international deviants hijack your thread..
Live like a pig, die like a dog

"Everyone sleeps before I do. Sometimes I do not know what to do with myself; then the trouble begins."
-Savage

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rip Rufus »

Steve wrote:
Rip Rufus wrote:You can deny it all you want, but those of us on this board have watched this romance blossom over the past couple months. Dingbat will crushed to find out about it.
Rip, you need medical help.
It's nothing that a shot of penicillin won't clear up.

KaosDad
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by KaosDad »

"new girl! Drinks on me!" as in Body Shots? In that case - Balvinie Double Cask in the navel please!