Drunkard Injuries

Remember what happened last night? Good. Now tell the world.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: Drunkard Injuries

Post by oettinger » Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 am

Really curious now myself, go for it!
I do not remember posting that ^^^

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils » Sat May 20, 2017 6:55 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm
Eh fuck the ankle. I have had a few of those injuries.

Right now im going around on two severly bruised knees a bruised up arm and a healing concussion from last week.

I wasnt drunk when the accident happened though. So. idk if i can legally mention it here.
Dude.

Now there is a true tale.

Do tell.
Nothing special really a friend said he was getting kicked out of his house so i picked him up in my truck and ended up hanging out all night and the next day. I smoked some of that synthetic weed stuff at his place the next day while dropping him off at his house and about a block from his house i passed out while driving and ended up in a ditch.

So it was a combo of sleep deprivation, and that stuff that caused it (although i will say that stuff didnt make me feel tired at all so idk for sure if it had to do with it)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am

This is so totally you. Wow. Is the car ok?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 am

Friggin Oett; "Yeah yeah, you're OK, but what about the car?"

Good to see you are still alive. You must have three lives left, huh Pils?

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils » Sun May 21, 2017 4:53 pm

oettinger wrote:
Its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils » Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm

mistah willies wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm
oettinger wrote:

Friggin Oett; "Yeah yeah, you're OK, but what about the car?"

Good to see you are still alive. You must have three lives left, huh Pils?

Tbh im suprised too with the way my days go sometimes

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking » Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm

givemesomepils wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:53 pm
its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.
scrapyard? there must be a load of rusted out '98 F150s. Otherwise I'm sure a decent motor mechanic could bypass the detector
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils » Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Mr. Viking wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
its fine vut it wont start until i replace the airbags, which is pissing me off because airbags for a 98 f150 are impossible to find.
scrapyard? there must be a load of rusted out '98 F150s. Otherwise I'm sure a decent motor mechanic could bypass the detector
It is hard to find airbags for this model that werent deployed. This sucks because the truck is fine.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Mon May 22, 2017 2:36 pm

givemesomepils wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm
Mr. Viking wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 2:15 pm
givemesomepils wrote:
It is hard to find airbags for this model that werent deployed. This sucks because the truck is fine.
Yip. If you'd only totaled the truck, then you could have gotten some cash back. Next time, crash more thoroughly, me lad!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Never trust a doctor not as drunk as you

buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by buzzsaw » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 pm

After a couple week hiatus, unfortunately scraped my shoulder on a homemade door lock in my home. It looked exactly like another female had scratched me during some amazing sex (that never happened). Try convincing a woman that... smh

Just to insult to injury... I stupidly put a used pregnancy test to hang out of the bathroom shelf and sprayed a little perfume next to the toilet (in a light hearted attempt to make a mockery of my shoulder wound) before my ("ex") showed up. That joke didn't go over too well

Ouroboros
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Ouroboros » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:20 pm

A camping trip, & a bottle of Macallan Director’s Edition. I have an eight inch scar down the side of my leg, and not the faintest idea how it got there... woke up in my tent the next day with my sleeping bag glued to my calf with blood, and my drinking buddy also wondering what the hell happened.

Not my only drunk injury, but my favorite story.
Remember: Safety third

Artful Drunktective
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Artful Drunktective » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:29 am

buzzsaw wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Just to insult to injury... I stupidly put a used pregnancy test to hang out of the bathroom shelf and sprayed a little perfume next to the toilet (in a light hearted attempt to make a mockery of my shoulder wound) before my ("ex") showed up. That joke didn't go over too well
You got used pregnancy tests just laying around? Hmm. Not sure if I should say "Wow" or "Ewww!". Hope it was negative!

I had the epitome of a drunkard injury that put me in the hospital for a month. Not a proud moment nor a good time by any means. Let's just say now I'm a wee bit more careful...
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by scream ale » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 pm

buzzsaw wrote:
After a couple week hiatus, unfortunately scraped my shoulder on a homemade door lock in my home. It looked exactly like another female had scratched me during some amazing sex (that never happened). Try convincing a woman that... smh

People just hang on to pre enjoyed pregnancy tests? People will collect any and everything I guess.
Last edited by scream ale on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:19 am

scream ale wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 pm
buzzsaw wrote:

People just hang on to pre enjoyed pregnancy tests? People will any and everything I guess.
I got black, white, red, yellow and retard (yeah that`s a collour) for you on offer. Super white and super black cost extra

Back to topic I burn myself often when drunk